Corporate sustainability is critical to maintaining economic growth while protecting the natural capital that underpins productivity and increases resiliency.
Through the Catapult Collaborative (Catapult), Conservation International aspires to propel corporate sustainability efforts over current barriers, by investing in tools and services that inform sustainability decision-making and working with the private sector to accelerate identification and adoption of innovative solutions.
Catapult is the evolution of Conservation International’s Business & Sustainability Council (BSC), which was established in 2003 as a forum for corporate leaders taking positive environmental actions in their businesses. Catapult will continue to support companies as environmental stewards while increasing the availability of science-based tools and services that remove obstacles, answer key questions and reduce risk so they can meet their sustainability commitments.
For more information, visit Catapult's website.
The Catapult Collaborative is a member-driven community that serves as a catalyst for innovation, convening businesses to advance solutions for corporate sustainability, healthy ecosystems and human well-being.
Catapult Collaborative members have unique access to Conservation International's thought leadership, cutting-edge science and innovative tools, as well as practical experience from the field, customized insights/technical advice on sustainability efforts, and shared best practices across corporations and cultures. Members also receive a first look at Catapult products and services and will help shape those slated for development.
- Early access, preferred pricing and input on Catapult’s science-based tools and services that help companies value and incorporate nature more deeply into business decisions to drive change on the ground. Members help identify, pilot and encourage adoption of Catapult products.
- Exclusive events provide members the opportunity to network, develop concrete solutions and deepen their connection to Conservation International. Catapult members set the agenda and drive the discussions — allowing members to provide input on challenges faced by companies and to stay informed on sustainability issues.
- Trusted advice and support among members to think through existing priorities, ground-truth solutions they are considering and discover emerging solutions. This provides members with the opportunity to share and amplify their own sustainability successes and lessons learned.
- Advisory services from Conservation International experts helps members identify areas of opportunity or vulnerability and advance their sustainability agendas. Conservation International has supported members by completing sustainability assessments and providing targeted technical advice on sustainability reports, purchasing policies, best practices and internal messaging.
- Online learning tools, including webinars, podcasts and newsletters, and access to a members-only portal enable members to continuously learn about and share best practices on critical issues.
- Stakeholder engagement tools, including a suite of Conservation International communications such as photos, videos and blogs can be used internally by members to educate, inspire and drive change.
- Recognition on our website and in our annual report noting your membership in the Collaborative and contribution to accelerating corporate sustainability.
Members of the Catapult Collaborative are passionate about changing the current trajectory of economic growth and willing to contribute their expertise, networks and financial support to advance corporate sustainability.
We invite you to join us. At this pivotal moment, when businesses and communities across the world are coming together to protect nature, your engagement through membership in the Catapult Collaborative is more important than ever.
To learn more or join the Collaborative, please contact Katie Russell, Director of Business Development.
By the numbers
More than 3 million employees
Comprised of influential corporations across a range of industries, Catapult Collaborative members represent global revenues greater than US$ 1 trillion and more than 3 million employees.