Reporting Illegal or Unethical Conduct Statement
- Donor Privacy Commitment
- Code of Ethics
- Anti-bribery and Anti-corruption Policy
- Anti-fraud Policy and Guidelines for Investigations
- Reporting Illegal or Unethical Conduct Statement
- Accountability and Grievance Mechanism
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- CI-GEF Project Agency Resources
- Anti-Trafficking in Persons
- Anti-Trafficking Compliance Plan
- Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Sexual Abuse, and Sexual Harassment
- Child Protection and Safeguarding
Conservation International’s reputation is a reflection of our commitment to the core values of integrity, respect, courage, optimism, passion and teamwork. We are committed to lawful and ethical behavior in all of our activities and require our staff and partners to conduct themselves in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations. If at any time a concern regarding the propriety or legality of any action contemplated to be taken or that has been taken by Conservation International, an employee, grantee, or partner arises, please report the issue immediately.
Reports should be submitted to Conservation International’s Ethics Hotline. This resource provides employees, grantees, and other partners and beneficiaries with a globally accessible, multilingual reporting tool the gives the ability to report incidents anonymously. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by logging on to at www.ci.ethicspoint.com or by dialing a toll-free number from anywhere in the world where Conservation International works that can be found on the website.
No employee or any other person will be discharged, threatened, or discriminated against in any manner for reporting in good faith what they perceive to be wrongdoing, violations of law, or unethical conduct.
Retaliation against any person who submitted a claim in good faith is subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination for cause and grantees or partners may be disqualified from submitting future funding proposals to Conservation International.