- Donor Privacy Commitment
- Code of Ethics
- Anti-bribery and Anti-corruption Policy
- Anti-fraud Policy and Guidelines for Investigations
- Reporting Illegal or Unethical Conduct Statement
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- CI-GEF Project Agency Resources
- Anti-Trafficking in Persons
- Anti-Trafficking Compliance Plan
All that Conservation International does around the globe is guided by six core values — courage, integrity, passion, respect, optimism and teamwork.
A number of policies and procedures reflect these values and ensure that all Conservation International staff maintain a commitment to governance, accountability and transparency as we work together to achieve our mission.
Our Code of Ethics provides guidance to Conservation International employees, consultants, independent experts, interns and volunteers in adopting the core values into their work. Our Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy outlines the repercussions for engaging in such activities. Conservation International’s Ethics Hotline provides employees, grantees and other partners an outlet to anonymously report incidents of illegal or unethical conduct. We also offer a guide to disclosing conflicts of interest.