An injured morpho butterfly (Morpho sp.) resting on a tree trunk.
© Piotr Naskrecki
Conservation must start with you, small changes in your daily habits can make a big difference in the world that we leave for tomorrows generation. The change is not difficult but the impact that it can collectively have will be significant. The time for action is today — join us in taking a few small steps in making a big change in the environment.
Things you can do to be help the planet:
- Change your lightbulbs from incandescent to compact florescent bulbs (energy savers)
- Enures that your car tires are properly inflated
- Walk more
- Take your own bags when you go shopping
- Buy products with less packaging
- Dispose of garbage properly
- Turn off appliances when not in use
- Avoid bushmeat