No matter who we are, what we do, or where we live, people have opportunities to make choices for the greater good of the planet every day. Even the smallest actions resonate for the health of the environment. And lasting conservation is the sum of individual attitudes and actions.
We are developing innovative methods to address issues such as climate change, human well-being, and corporate best practices.
- Our campaign goal: We aim to create innovative strategies and dynamic partnerships to help solve pressing problems such as climate change.
- Our progress: We are spearheading policy processes for legislation, motivating corporations to voluntarily reduce emissions, and undertaking carbon projects in 11 countries to benefit local communities, protect biodiversity, and address climate concerns.
We have raised 78% of our goal to embrace innovation, with $45 million to go.
We are raising awareness around a conservation ethic.
- Our campaign goal: We aim to bring issues of conservation to the forefront of public discourse and action in order to motivate broader engagement in addressing environmental problems.
- Our progress: A global consensus is emerging around concerns like climate change and the availability of fresh water, a movement in which we are playing a key role.
We have raised 71% of our goal to promote awareness, with $10 million to go.
We are guaranteeing effectiveness by developing a robust organizational infrastructure to support our work at home, in the field, and around the world.
- Our campaign goal: We aim to increase our capacity to seize opportunities by creating a stronger alignment among science, policy, and practice.
- Our progress: CI has received four stars – the top rating – from Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent evaluator of charities, and earned an "A" efficiency rating from the American Institute of Philanthropy for 10 years in a row. Over 85 percent of CI expenses go directly to conservation programs and only 4 percent to fundraising.
We have raised 67% of our goal to ensure effectiveness, with $30 million to go.
Every idea counts. Every dollar counts. Support our strategy.