© Anup Shah/ npl/Minden Pictures
A green You is a great role model for your friends, family, and colleagues. Let your actions speak as loud as your words.
- Teach others about the impact their lifestyles make. Suggest ways of minimizing your eco-footprint that have been successful for you and share your experiences in becoming greener.
- Incorporate your eco-conscious decisions to life at home, at school, at church, at work, and while shopping. You can make a statement everywhere you go.
- Use the power of your vote to support candidates and initiatives that promote biodiversity, environmental protection, and green living.
- Share your green habits with the children in your life. Because, after all, your green living is preserving the planet for generations to come.
- Throw a green party that features only local foods and recycled or reusable products. Ask your friends to walk or ride their bikes to your house.
- Have other biodiversity-friendly green living ideas? Send them to CI – we may add them to our list!
You can also support CI. >>